Sunday, September 7, 2008

Mosquito Bite Shirt


Men's Heavyweight Cotton T-Shirt - T-Shirts (Short sleeve) Mosquito Bite Shirt


Spreadshirt Market Place Product

Mosquito Bite Shirt

So, here we have a shirt with a blood-gorged mosquito in the process of biting. Icky, huh? Don't you want to slap it? But then you would get blood all over. Ick. I had fun drawing the legs, especially. Something about all those joints just appealed to me. Also, I like the way the mosquito sort of wraps its front legs around its tubular mouth to support it. I'm not sure what the feathery feeler parts are (maybe feelers?)

I never understood the people that would try to squash a fly by clapping their hands over it. Don't you end up with squashed fly on your hands? People are weird.

infested mind

No comments: