Monday, September 1, 2008

A New CafePress Store

So, what's with the name? Well, I was trying to do an online POD store about flyball as a fundraiser for my team. We need $$$$ to do things like hold tournaments and buy equipment. So, I did this Weasel Puppy Flyball Stuff. But, once I set up the store and started making designs for it, I kept having these ideas that had nothing to do with flyball. I kept drawing things like this:














and this:















Which wasn't flyball dogs. They didn't have anything to do with flyball. I tried to stuff them in little stores all by themselves or in corners in the flyball shop, but they kept leaking. So, I've given up and decided to give them there own store. I also gave them their own blog.

Stupid bugs.

There's other stuff there, too.


Infestation of the Mind

No comments: